Thursday, April 2, 2009

So you want to send me a package part 2!

Thanks so much to everyone for sending me packages over the last 7 months! I'm sorry if I haven't gotten to everyone to say "Thank you" but communication is sort of tricky here. Please know that EVERYTHING is greatly appreciated! (even the toilet paper from Katie!!) I decided to update my package list of things I would like or dream about! :

Twislers
Protein (canned chicken, shrimp, ect...no tuna please, I can get that here)
Bandannas
Seeds for my garden..veggies or flowers (please check to see about the heat tolerance)
A wall calender for 2009
MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat): you can find them at outdoor stores
DVD's (comedys, romance ect...)
New books (Thank you ahead of time for Twilight book 3 and 4, Stacy!!)
Magazines (Us Weekly, Time, People, Oprah ect..) Lis and Bev thanks so much for your magazines!!
Photos of home (Jenny and Kar...all the pics are on my wall!)
French children's books
** I would also really like Barack Obama's book "Dreams of my Father" in FRENCH. I would like to give it as a gift to my counterpart here in country.**
http://www.amazon.com/Reves-Mon-Pere-Dreams-Father/dp/0320079414
Drink mixes
T-shirts from places back home....and WHEN UNC wins the championship...I would love a t-shirt!!

Thanks again for the cards, gifts and kind words. Its really means so much to me when I get mail!!
:: posted by Jocelyn, 8:40 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment